We're sorry to hear that you've lost your phone/SIM card. However, there's no need to worry. Just call 139 (on another phone) and give us your ID number so that we can stop your mobile contract temporarily. Then you need to visit your nearest Teleshop, and ask for a SIM change, the cost of this will depend on the type of SIM card you need. Do not forget to take valid identification document with you.