Please read the following rules before submitting your photo(s) to SETAR Prepaid Card Photography contest. By participating in the contest, you acknowledge that you’ve read and agree to the following Rules:
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
- The contest is open to online submissions only. All submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SETAR Prepaid Card Photography Contest ends May 17th, 2022, at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time; Submissions will not be accepted after this deadline.
- Photographs must be submitted in .jpeg, .jpg or .tiff, in sRGB color space, at least 2,000 pixels wide and no larger than 10 MB. You must complete a separate form for each photo submitted.
- You may submit up to three (3) images during the entry period, however, there will only be one winning photo per person.
- The main contest category is Aruba Scenery Photos which includes, but is not limited to, animals, plants, and landscapes including geological or climatological features.
- All entries should include the following information.
- Age (as of April 1st, 2022)
- Photo Title
- Location where photo was taken
- Caption that describes photo (max 166 characters incl. spaces)
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However, there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Every image uploaded is subject to moderation. SETAR reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our own disgretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other content deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, you grant SETAR a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion through printed media, website, exhibitions, and commercial products. SETAR will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with uses such as photographic reproduction. SETAR is also not obligated to include the photographers' name on any content produced with the winning photograph.
- SETAR will appoint a panel to judge this contest.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced via Social Media.
- The decision of SETAR judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- SETAR reserves the right to request the original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- An Afl.500,- cash prize will be awarded to each of the 5 winners.